Happy Mother's Day from RAOFACTOR! We thought we would show our fun homey side today. Our video today showcases a sweet treat you can make under one hour! These delicious bite size bars can be put in beautiful package with flowers for mom, grandma or your mother-in-law. We hope you enjoy making these. We know we love eating them!
A Message from Priyanka, RAOFACTOR Team:
Hello Dollies are a fun sweet treat which is special to my heart. As long as I can remember I would whip these up for a special occasion but mostly for gifts. As a child, my cousin always made Hello Dollies for Thanksgiving. I remember my brother and I stuffing our faces with them hoping not to be caught. This is the perfect treat to give your mother on Mother's Day! It definitely brought joy to our household.
2 sticks of unsalted butter, melted
3 cups graham cracker crumbs
2 cups dark or semisweet chocolate chips
2 cups pecans/walnuts/almonds, roughly chopped
3 cups sweetened shredded coconut flake
1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 deg F and adjust rack to the middle position for even baking.
2. Combine melted butter and graham cracker crumbs in a bowl until thoroughly combined. Press evenly into a bottom of a baking dish to make an even layer.
3. Add chocolate chips, followed by nuts and then the coconut to top of graham cracker crust.
4. Drizzle condensed milk
5. Bake until crust is visibly golden brown and coconut begins to toast (approx. 30 min)
6. Remove from the oven and let it cool completely.
7. Let dish chill in refrigerator for one hour, before you start to cut into bars.
8. Can be placed in an airtight container for about a week in the refrigerator.